Some Nights (一些夜裡)empire-state-building  

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Some nights, I stay up cashing in my bad luck

有些夜裡我整夜沒睡結果還是很背

Some nights, I call it a draw
有些夜裡還算不好不壞
Some nights, I wish that my lips could build a castle
有些夜裡我希望可以唱出一座城堡 (賺大錢)
Some nights, I wish they’d just fall off
有些夜裡我希望錢財、名聲、名氣都消失

But I still wake up, I still see your ghost
但我還是醒來。我還是看見過去的自己
Oh Lord, I’m still not sure what I stand for oh
天哪,我還是不知道自己堅持的是什麼
What do I stand for? What do I stand for?
我堅持的是什麼? 我堅持的是什麼?
Most nights, I don’t know anymore…
大部分的夜裡….我再也不知道了

Oh whoa, oh whoa, oh whoa oh oh
Oh whoa, oh whoa, oh whoa oh oh

This is it, boys, this is war – what are we waiting for?
這就是了! 開戰了! – 我們還在等什麼?
Why don’t we break the rules already?
為什麼要順著大家的期望走?
I was never one to believe the hype – save that for the black and white
我從來就不相信炒作 – 讓媒體隨便說吧
I try twice as hard and I’m half as liked, but here they come again to jack my style
我比別人努力兩倍卻只得到一半的成果 現在他們又來抄襲我

And that’s alright; I found a martyr in my bed tonight
不過沒關係。今晚在我床上我找到和我同病相憐的人
She stops my bones from wondering just who I am, who I am, who I am
她讓我不再鑽牛角尖想著我是誰? 我到底是誰? 我是誰?
Oh, who am I? mmm… mmm…
喔~ 我是誰?

Well, some nights, I wish that this all would end
有些夜裡我希望這一切都結束
Cause I could use some friends for a change
因為我想換回一些朋友
And some nights, I’m scared you’ll forget me again
有些時候我害怕你們很快會忘了我
Some nights, I always win, I always win…
有些夜裡我總是得到我想要的! 我總是贏!

But I still wake up, I still see your ghost
但我還是醒來。我還是看見過去的自己
Oh Lord, I’m still not sure what I stand for, oh
天哪,我還是不知道自己堅持的是什麼
What do I stand for? What do I stand for?
我堅持的是什麼? 我堅持的是什麼?
Most nights, I don’t know… (come on)
大部分的夜裡….我再也不知道了 (來吧!)

So this is it? I sold my soul for this?
所以 這就是了? 我為這個出賣我的靈魂?
Washed my hands of that for this?
為這個放棄一切?
I miss my mom and dad for this? (Come on)
為這個遠離家鄉思念父母? (來吧!)
No. When I see stars, when I see, when I see stars, that’s all they are
不 當我仰望星空,當我看著,當我看著星星,星星就只是星星
When I hear songs, they sound like this one, so come on
當我聽歌,它們聽就像這首歌
Oh, come on. Oh, come on, OH COME ON!
所以,來吧! 來吧! 來吧!!!

Well, that is it guys, that is all – five minutes in and I’m bored again
好囉 就這樣囉! 我成名五分鐘了然後已經覺得無聊
Ten years of this, I’m not sure if anybody understands
入行十年 我不知道是否有誰懂
This one is not for the folks at home; Sorry to leave, mom, I had to go
這首歌不是寫給家鄉的父母 ;媽,抱歉我得離家,我得離開
Who the fuck wants to die alone all dried up in the desert sun?
誰他媽的想在沙漠太陽底下乾枯孤單死去?

My heart is breaking for my sister and the con that she call “love”
我為我姊姊愛上那個騙子感到心碎
When I look into my nephew’s eyes…
當我看著我外甥的眼睛…
Man, you wouldn’t believe the most amazing things that can come from…
很難相信 最神奇的事
Some terrible nights…ahhh…
竟來自某些不堪回首的夜晚!!

Oh whoa, oh whoa, oh whoa, oh oh
Oh whoa, oh whoa, oh whoa, oh oh

The other night, you wouldn’t believe the dream I just had about you and me
前幾天晚上,你不會相信我夢到我跟你
I called you up, but we’d both agree
我叫住你 但我們都會同意
It’s for the best you didn’t listen
最好你沒聽見
It’s for the best we get our distance… oh…
最好我們保持距離
It’s for the best you didn’t listen
最好你沒聽見
It’s for the best we get our distance… oh…
最好保持我們的距離

引用http://www.dailyenglishquote.com/2014/03/some-nights/#more-16870

      http://lyl1234.pixnet.net/blog/post/65612318

歌曲聯結https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQkBeOisNM0

arrow
arrow
    文章標籤
    歌曲名 英文歌
    全站熱搜

    道亞頓英美語中心 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()